Our office is committed to providing a COVID-safe environment for our patients and staff. We are providing a full range of orthodontic services in an inclusive environment.
Our standards of sterilisation and cleaning are as high as they have always been. Additional ventilation and air purification has been undertaken.
Please postpone your appointment if you are feeling unwell or have even the mildest cold or flu-like symptoms.
From 1st January 2022, any person 12 years of age or older visiting our practice who is unvaccinated or whose vaccination status is unable to be verified, will be required to produce a recent negative covid test result.
For those attending, the following guidelines will apply:-
- Any person 12 years of age and over entering the office must wear a face mask.
- Mandatory check-in with QR code.
- Numbers in waiting room and clinical area will be restricted.
- Washroom facility will not be available.
- Anyone entering the clinical area will have a contactless temperature reading and hand sanitisation.
Our staff are all fully vaccinated and working under difficult circumstances in this changing environment. Your patience and understanding will be appreciated.
Hawkesbury Orthodontics is a family run practice and has been operating in Bligh Park since 1990.
We offer tailor made treatments for you and your family.