Our office is committed to providing a COVID-safe environment for our patients and staff. We are currently open for essential orthodontic treatments, as recommended by the ADA and ASO. Your option to defer treatment is respected.
Our standard of sterilisation and cleanliness remains as high as it has always been, with additional cleaning of traffic areas.
Please postpone your appointment if you are feeling unwell or have even the mildest cold or flu like symptoms. A recent negative COVID test will be required for residents of the LGAs of concern.
For those attending our office, the following guidelines will apply:-
- Mandatory check-in with the displayed QR code.
- Only the patient will be permitted in the waiting room and treatment area.
- Washroom facilities will not be available.
- Prior to entering the treatment area, all patients will have a contactless temperature reading and hand sanitiser administration.
- Appointment times may be altered due to changing restrictions.
- Cash payments cannot be accepted.
Our staff are currently working under difficult circumstances. Your patience and understanding will be appreciated.
Hawkesbury Orthodontics is a family run practice and has been operating in Bligh Park since 1990.
We offer tailor made treatments for you and your family.